March 7, 2023 • Archived by:solutions for virtual location• Proven solutions
Jack is a single bachelor who tries too hard around the center of the world - Tinder. All he does is swipe left and right, but nothing helps him. He tries to travel visiting other places in his city and findsthe best place for Tinder matches. Despite several attempts, he despises his luck. But if he was smart enough, he wouldchanged placeI'm just sitting at home! You might think it's impossible, but it's actually quite achievable.
If you want to summon the ghost of a cheater and explore beyond your reach or fake GPS on land on Tinder, we've got you covered no matter what. Faking GPS locations on Tinder is certainly not rocket science. We've listed some of the easiest ways to change your fake Tinder location in no time. So don't be an idiot, be smart Tom and get started!
- Part 1. Why GPS or Tinder location can be spoofed?
- Part 2. What's fun about faking GPS/location on Tinder?
- Part 3. 3 Ways to Fake GPS or Location on Android Tinder
- Part 4. 4 Ways to Fake GPS or iOS Tinder Location
Part 1. Why GPS or Tinder location can be spoofed?
Without a doubt, there is no way to change the actual GPS location of your device. Regardless of your current location, GPS will stick to it. However, there is an Android feature that tests your GPS location settings. A clever trick with GPS is to spoof the device's location to any desired location on earth. For this, you need to use the "Enable Simulated Locations" feature available in the "Developer Settings" option of your Android device. You can write anywhere in Paris, Rome, the US or Australia, giving you the benefit of a highly protected identity with complete privacy and anonymity.
Part 2. What's fun about faking GPS/location on Tinder?
Could a change of location be more exciting? Well, if you doubt it, be sure to read the points below!
Socialize with people from different borders-Tired of searching and worrying for someone who doesn't even exist near you? No problem, the big advantage of Tinder GPS Scam is browsing and discovering people from different countries, continents and areas. After all, it is good to live with people of different cultures, values and religions.
Hide your current location-Why disclose your location at all? While you can enjoy it, make friends and have a good time. Staying in your own apartment just for the sake of a good game doesn't work for some people. So, to add a good dose of adventure, going to different places can bring good surprises. That way you can also hide your real location from anyone.
Part 3. 3 Ways to Fake GPS or Location on Android Tinder
3.1 Use GPS spoofing app to spoof Tinder Android GPS
imitating GPSthere is no rocket science we can catch up with. That wouldGPS spoofs your Tinder account, use the Fake GPS Location app available in the Play Store. Best for fake Tinder location in very easy steps. Check out this guide:
First of all, to use the application, you need to enable the simulated location option on your Android phone. For this you must first install and download the free Fake GPS app. Then find and tap on "Developer options" and select "ENABLE SIMULATED LOCATIONS" on the screen. Then follow the whole guide.
- Click "Choose a simulated location app" and click "Free FakeGPS" from the options listed.
- Get Fake GPS Free app now. Then click the "Search" icon to find the location. Alternatively, users can even double-tap the map on the desired location by dragging the pin.
- Finally press the "play" button which will allow you to activate the fake GPS location on your device.
3.2 Use Tinder+ to spoof Tinder GPS on Android
If you don't want to install a third-party app to a fake location on Tinder, that's fine. You can only use Tinder+ features. If you don't have it, you can subscribe to it in the following way:
- To use the Tinder+ features, you must first open the Tinder app.
- Once opened, make sure you've clicked on the profile icon correctly positioned at the top of the screen.
- From there, the work is easy. Just find the "Settings" option.
- In "Settings" select "Get Tinder Plus" or "Tinder Gold" and there you go! Sign the plan and you're done! You will have the advantage of being able to use the corresponding premium accounts.
Once your Buy Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription has ended, you can change your passport as follows.
- Restart the Tinder app and tap on the profile icon available at the top of the screen.
- Be sure to select "Settings". From there, select "Settings".
- Now make sure you click on "Move" (on Android).
- Finally, select "Add new location" and you're done.
3.3 Use Everywhere for Tinder to spoof Tinder GPS on Android
There are tons of location spoofing apps out there. However, among many apps, Fake GPS app is the most reliable. In order to drive you crazy with the desire to take a big trip from any part of the world, the use of fake GPS is a must. Here is a complete A to Z guide on how to use this app to fake your Tinder account's GPS.
- To begin the process, you can start by downloading the Everywhere app, available from the Google Play Store.
- You have to download the app on your Android phone and wait for some time until it gets installed.
- After launching the application, a map-like view will appear. You will be prompted to select where you want to use the drawing guide. Also make sure this area is the focal point of your guide.
- Now click on the "Green Tick" option to fake your area.
- Then try the Tinder app and see if you fit into the defined area with the "Everywhere" app.
- If you want to change areas in a future course, you can use the Everywhere app and press 'Stop'. Then select any other area type.
Part 4. 4 Ways to Fake GPS or iOS Tinder Location
4.1 Fake Tinder GPS location on your computer
If you use an iOS device, you may notice that there are no readily available fake GPS apps that you can download from the App Store (unlike Android). So, to set up a fake Tinder location, you can use a dedicated desktop app likeDr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
Download to your computerDownload for Mac
4.039.074people have taken over
- This location changer for Tinder is very easy to use and allows you to mock your location anywhere in the world.
- This will mask Tinder and you will be able to unblock all new profiles in the selected location without purchasing Tinder Gold.
- With the help of thisfake gps tinderapp you can change your location as many times as you want.
- It can also be used to simulate movement between two or more points at a selected speed.
- No need to jailbreak your iPhone to use this app (full support for all new iOS models)
You can also use this app to parody GPS Tinder or play various location-based AR games. See how you can fake Tinder location with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the app
First of all, you just need to connect your iPhone to the system and run Dr.Fone toolkit on it. You can open the "Virtual Location" feature from home.
This will launch the virtual location application interface on the screen. Accept its terms and click the "Start" button to begin.
Step 2: Search for a new location
Since a map-like interface would be displayed on the screen, you can see your current location and various other options.
To fake GPS Tinder, go to "Teleport Mode" which is the third option in the top right corner of the screen. Now just search for any location in the search bar on the left to change it.
Step 3: Mock your location
When you enter a new location, a pin will be placed there. You can now adjust the pin accordingly and click the "Move Now" button to move it.
and that! Your location will now change on your device and will also be displayed on the Dr.Fone interface.
To check this, you can also open a GPS app (Maps or Google Maps) on your iPhone and see your simulated location on Tinder.
try it for free try it for free
4.2 Use VPN to spoof Tinder GPS on iPhone
Those who like to use technology hacks with VPN forfake your GPS Tinder on iPhoneis able to use it. Just install NordVPN on your iPhone. More thanfake gps tinder 2023, can be used for private web browsing and protection against various types of cyber threats. Learn the art of using this app by following the steps below.
- Browse NordVPN: Fast & Secure VPN from the Apple Store and download it to your phone.
- Launch the app and enter your credentials or sign in.
- After logging in, tap QuickConnect.
- The application will automatically connect you to more than 5000 servers.
- To connect to a specific location, scroll down and select the appropriate country.
4.3 Fake GPS Tinder without Jailbreak iPhone
It's fine if you don't intend to jailbreak your iPhone. There is even a simple and organic way that users canFake GPS Tinder, not iPhone. It uses Tinder Passport to change your geolocation in the app so you can swipe and match people you like. You need to sign up for Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold for that. Follow the steps below-
- Click the profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold.
- Now to change your location again, go to Settings by repeating step 1.
- From there, tap on "Location".
- Enter the location in the "Add new location" option.
4.4 Fake Tinder GPS Not Jailbreak iPhone
One way to fake Tinder GPS on iPhone is to use "The Anywhere!" app This app allows users to customize their location according to their needs and how Tinder works. Here's how it's usually doneFake GPS location on Tinder.
First, we'll have a bird's eye view of how to jailbreak your iOS.
- Get your desired iOS device and go to Safari and browseignition. entertainment.
- Use the search bar and find your find.
- Now click on "Get" button and download and then install the application.
- You can then go to the "General" option in "Settings" and select "Device Management". Next, make sure you select the developer name and "Trust" the certificate of the app you just downloaded.
- Now launch the unc0ver app on your iOS device and wait for it to process. Then your own iOS device will be processed and you will see the Cydia app surface on the home screen.
- This will unlock your iOS device.
Fake GPS location on Tindercom o everywhere!
- Download anywhere! application and run it.
- A map-like display will appear on the screen.
- Just touch the desired area on the map or enter a specific address.
- On the next screen, click on the blue tab.
- Now select the app where you want to parody the area.
- Make sure you click on the top right corner where the two words are.
Finally, use the app where you parodied the location to see if it reflects the new area.
Now you should know how to spoof your Tinder location, find the best way for you and start using Tinder now!
try it for free try it for free
Go to Settings > Location, choose the option that allows GPS to determine location. Step 6. Open Tinder, then change the location settings under the "Discovery Settings" section to fake GPS location.Which fake location app works with Tinder? ›
Many iOS users think they need to jailbreak their device to spoof GPS location on Tinder. However, there's no such requirement if you decide to use iToolab AnyGo. AnyGo is a simple tool that allows you to teleport the GPS coordinates of your iPhone to any location you choose in the world.Does the fake GPS app trick still work? ›
There isn't a “fake GPS location” setting built in to either iOS or Android, and neither do most apps let you spoof your location through a simple option. Setting up your phone to use fake GPS only affects your location.How do you trick Tinder to change location? ›
Another option is to change your IP address using a third-party location app. For iOS and Android devices, we recommend the app Dr. Fone, which has a free Virtual Location feature. 3 Simply add a new location on your location-changer app to view Tinder users in another area.Does Dr Fone virtual location work on Android? ›
Fone Virtual Location, which works on both iPhones and Android devices, would be a perfect solution. Through this review, we will share our experience using the app in terms of functionality, features, and price, and ultimately tell you whether or not to go for this tool. Developed by Wondershare, Dr.Do VPNS work on Tinder? ›
Yes! A VPN allows you to access Tinder from anywhere in the world. If you're traveling to a country where you think a site might be blocked, sign up to ExpressVPN before you leave to ensure you can get onto all your social media and messaging apps wherever you are.How do you spoof location on Tinder for free? ›
Step 1: Tap your profile icon. Step 2: Tap Settings. Step 3: Tap "Location" (on your iOS) or "Sliding in" (on your Android). Step 4: Tap "Add new location" to change location on Tinder without paying.Is there a secret Tinder app? ›
Tinder does not provide an option to make an anonymous account. The point of the app is to share information with people who may be interested in you. Therefore your profile must be visible in order for others to see it.What dating app lets you change location for free? ›
With Hinge, you can change locations manually without paying for a subscription, unlike with Tinder or Bumble. Let's get started.How to fake GPS not detected? ›
- Go to the "Settings" tab on your Android phone.
- Then tap on "System".
- Select "Developer Options" from the list and then scroll down and find the "Allow mock locations" option.
- Finally, toggle the switch to turn on mock locations.
- Connect your Android device. Open the Location Spoofer after installing it on your computer and click Get Started. ...
- Identify your device and enable USB debugging. ...
- Fake GPS on Android without a mock location in Pokemon Go.
- Fake GPS Location Spoofer. 3 Images. Close. ...
- Fake GPS Location Professional. 3 Images. Close. ...
- Fake GPS. 3 Images. Close. ...
- Fake GPS Location 2022. 3 Images. Close. ...
- GPS Emulator. 3 Images. Close. ...
- Fake GPS Location: Joystick and Routes. 3 Images. Close. ...
- Location Changer. 3 Images. Close.
Generally, you need to open the app for Tinder to update the location. Tinder pings the location when the app is open or if you leave it running. So, Tinder might technically update your location when you are not active, but the app is running in the background.Does Tinder update your location if you don't swipe? ›
There is no way Tinder can see your location always. Tinder will update your location and check for matches around you only when you open the app and start swiping. In short, if a person's location changes, they have been on the app.How do I use global Tinder? ›
- Tap the profile icon.
- Open “Settings”
- Scroll down and tap “Location”
- Add a new location.
We provide free trial versions for all products so our customers can fully evaluate the product before purchase. But each trial version has its limitations. Dr. Fone-Data Recovery：You can use the trial version to scan and preview the lost data, but you can only recover data using the full version.What does the free version of Dr Fone do? ›
The Dr. Fone Free version has its limitations, as follows: Data Recovery – The trial version can scan and preview the lost data. Phone Backup – the trial version allows you to back up your device to the computer and preview the backup content.How much does it cost to use Dr Fone? ›
Wondershare Dr. Fone has 3 pricing edition(s), from $79.95 to $139.95. Look at different pricing editions below and read more information about the product here to see which one is right for you.How to trick Tinder with VPN? ›
Can a VPN help? Tinder users can't use any common VPN service because of Tinder's system of pinpointing geographical location through GPS. They must use GPS spoofing VPNs in order to disguise their physical location.What is the new VPN for Tinder? ›
NordVPN — Great VPN for unblocking Tinder App
NordVPN is another one of the best VPNs for Tinder, with over 5,200 servers located in 60+ countries around the globe. Nord offers incredible speeds along with reliable security features and strong encryption, a Kill Switch, and a strict no–logs policy.
- ExpressVPN — Widespread Server Network to Meet People From All Over The Globe.
- CyberGhost — User-Friendly Apps for Mobile Devices.
- PrivateVPN — Great Security Features to Keep Your Data Safe.
Tinder Gold adds extra features to Tinder such as unlimited likes, redoing your last swipe, and the ability to see who likes you. But Tinder Gold is a paid service, and there's no way to get it for free.What is Tinder vault? ›
Tinder is pushing forward with its $500-per-month subscription offering, tentatively called “Tinder Vault.” The feature is still in the early days, says the company's chief product officer, Mark Van Ryswyk. Tinder could still pull plans to release it, or at least drastically cut prices.What is Tinder secret? ›
Secret Admirer lets you choose between four people who've already Liked you. Select a hidden profile card and we'll reveal one of your Secret Admirers! Check out their profile and decide whether or not you want to connect. If you Like them back, it's an instant match!What is VIP Tinder? ›
Basically, it's a premium service that gives swipers all the same features already available through Tinder plus (Passport, which lets you meet people in other countries, unlimited likes, five super likes per day, one boost per month – plus a new feature calls Likes You.How do I fake my location on Tinder iPhone? ›
Plug in the Double Location device to your iPhone and iPad, and launch the Double Location app. Set a pin on top of any location on the map in the Double Location app that you want to spoof in the Tinder game. Tap on Lock Position. Launch Tinder on your iPhone.
About this app. Online dating doesn't have to be a frustrating ordeal. Our mission is to help people start better conversations and create deeper connections through icebreaker games and quizzes. When you meet someone on LOLO, our games make it easier to get to know the person behind the profile photo!How do I fake my location on iPhone? ›
- Open iAnyGo to "Change Location" mode on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC, and click "Next".
- Choose a location on the map, and press "Start to Modify."
- Finally, you will fake the GPS location on your iPhone or iPad.
Spoofing somebody's device and changing its location without the owner's consent is illegal. A fake GPS location can disrupt public services, and law enforcement takes this type of offense seriously.How do I set a fake GPS mock location? ›
Go to Settings and select the “More Settings” tab. Click on “About Phone” and then press the “Software Version” tab a few times unless you get a pop-up about the developer option being enabled. Now open the “Developer Options” tab and find “Select Mock Location App.” Open the tab and select the app for a mock location.
The fused location provider is a location API in Google Play services that intelligently combines different signals to provide the location information that your app needs.Can you tell if someone is faking their location on Iphone? ›
Can You Tell if Your Child is Faking Their Phone Location? There are no foolproof ways to determine if your child is faking their location with an app. You could check the install history on their phone to see if they've downloaded a GPS faking app.How do I hide mock location with Magisk? ›
- Install module from LSPosed module store.
- Enable module in LSPosed (select System Framework) and reboot device.
- That's it! You can open Hide Mock Location and view the "Test Location Data" page to view the status of the mock location setting.
All you have to do to find your boyfriend is enter their name in the search bar in the app, and click on them. One clear sign that he's still using Tinder is if he's updated his profile photo and information.Can you see if someone is on Tinder? ›
Put Their Name Into Tinder's URL
If you type in the URL “tinder.com/@yourname,” you might be able to find who you are looking for on Tinder. If you aren't sure what username the person might choose, look at their social media profiles to see what usernames they have used in the past.
In the app, green dots appear will next to the names of potential matches who've been online in the last 24 hours. For Tinder Gold and Platinum subscribers, you may notice these dots in your Likes You grid.How does Cheaterbuster work? ›
Cheaterbuster (Formerly known as Swipebuster or Swipe buster) service helps you find out if people you know are using Tinder, see their full tinder profile, and know when they last swiped!Why does someone's location keep changing on Tinder? ›
Passport - They may be using the Passport feature to check out potential matches in your current location. On a similar note, if you're a Tinder subscriber and have recently visited another city, you may see people from there for up to 24hrs after changing your location.How do I allow Tinder to access my location always? ›
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Location . ...
- Tap App location permissions.
- Under ”Allowed all the time," “Allowed only while in use,” and “Not allowed,” find the apps that can use your phone's location.
- To change the app's permissions, tap it.
With Global Mode, people's profiles will populate throughout the world. Typically, Passport is used before people go on trips so they can set up dates or find people to show them around an area ahead of their arrival.
In a major shift, Tinder will allow all users to search for people on its platform without any limits to geography. The removal of its distance requirements means that users will be able to search for potential dates in any part of the world as opposed to the previous maximum distance of within 100 miles.Can you tell if someone has Tinder gold? ›
Can people see if you have Tinder Gold? In general, no. However, if you use Tinder Gold to change your location or age, the way Tinder displays this might give people a clue that you're using a premium Tinder account.Is Dr Fone safe and legit? ›
Fone, Wondershare has many other powerful and reliable programs, such as Filmora, Recoverit, PDFelement, etc. Therefore, Dr. Fone is safe to use and you don't need to worry about virus attacks from this program as long as you download the program from its official website.How can I use Dr Fone virtual location for free? ›
- Open the official website and download it on your Windows/Mac. ...
- Click on Virtual location and link your iPhone/Android to your PC. ...
- Select the Teleport mode that appears in the upper right corner.
- Enter the location in the search bar.
- After selecting, click Move Here.
It works perfectly with 2000 Android models from 15 smartphone brands. Enjoy other useful features Dr. Fone offers like Data Recovery, Phone Backup, System Repair, and more. If you are a Samsung user, you may know how frustrating it can be to get locked out of your own Samsung device.Who owns Dr Fone? ›
As mentioned above, you already know that Dr Fone is a tool that helps you to fulfill various needs of your mobile devices. Here, Dr Fone was created by the Wondershare software company at first for iOS users to give them aid in managing the different iOS requirements.Does Dr phone work for iPhone? ›
Lost data does not mean it's gone forever. dr. fone is the perfect companion to our award-winning desktop app. The combination recovers your accidentally deleted data on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.Does FonePaw cost money? ›
What does FonePaw cost? Single-User: You can get a single-user license for $39.95 with free lifetime updates. Multi-User. You can install FonePaw on 5 PCs for $79.95 with free lifetime updates.Why does fake location not work on Tinder? ›
Outdated version of Fake GPS app
The first and probably the least apparent reason your fake GPS isn't working has to do with your app's version. So, it pays to check if you have the latest version as there may be updates and fixes to various bugs that aren't allowing you to spoof your location.
Launch the Tinder app and go to 'Settings' and 'Discovery. ' Modify the 'Search Distance' to something else to make Tinder regather your location.
A VPN works on Tinder as it lets you change your location and edit your IP address - making it seem as though you are swiping from a different region.Can I fake my location on Tinder with iPhone? ›
For iOS users, iMyFone AnyTo is the best solution. It's the most cost-effective way to fake Tinder location. It's effective in changing location and can be used for other applications as well.Does Tinder update location if you don't open the app? ›
There is no way Tinder can see your location always. Tinder will update your location and check for matches around you only when you open the app and start swiping. In short, if a person's location changes, they have been on the app.Does Tinder update location without using the app? ›
No, tinder needs have the application installed to track your location. But if you do not delete your account, tinder shows your last location it knows you are located. So other users still see you with a location, even if it is not updated.How do I hide my distance on Tinder 2023? ›
To Hide Your Location: Tap your profile photo in the top left > Edit Profile > Don't Show My Distance > Switch the toggle on.How to use Tinder hacks? ›
- Be active on the app.
- Swipe left sometimes.
- Be open-minded with your match filters.
- Link your other social media accounts.
- Choose a diverse set of high-quality photos.
- Seek feedback on your photos.
Can police track online purchases made with a VPN? There is no way to track live, encrypted VPN traffic. That's why police or government agencies who need information about websites you visited have to contact your internet service provider (ISP for short), and only then your VPN provider.